Been very very busy for the last few days and nights!
Catching the Korean F4 online - Boy Over Flowers.
GOSH! They are so gorgeously cute! How come there's such good looking guys?!
The story is very similar to the Taiwan's Meteor Garden staring Big S and F4 (Taiwan). But in many ways, the Korean version is better.
Love it!
I've been sleeping late just so that I can catch as many episodes of this show as possible. And I've finally finished the drama.
These guys are all so cute! I love Gu Jun Pyo, the equivalent of Dao Ming Si and absolutely love love love Ji Hoon, whose the equivalent of Hua Ze Lei. He's so much better than Lei, who speaks as though he has no energy and can't breath.
Oh my... I'm feeling a little sad. Coz I've finished the show and all the follow ups... =(
Such a nice, sweet drama!
Wednesday, May 27
I've been Busy.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:48:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment