Tuesday, May 29

Clothes =)

The mommy of my Godchild was telling me this morning that they had posted all the clothes that they had bought for Clara onto the blog.. so I had to go and take a look. So pretty!!! And I was so tempted to buy too... so there I went in search of BB clothes...

Nah... Don't get me wrong, I'm buying for other ppl's BB! Well, one of them is not "other ppl" la, but my Godchild =)

Was browsing thru the online sprees and saw from one of the webby that there were BB clothings and such cutsey little dresses. I had to get them!

Now, asking Clara's mommy to choose which 3 she like best and I'll give the other piece to Naomi.

Just nice =)

Printed Bubble One-Piece

Suitable for 3-6 months.

Tiered Eyelet Dress For 6-12 months. Comes with a little matching diaper cover... the little panty.. haha..

Printed Smocked Dress For 6-12 months. Also comes with the little matching panty. =)

Crochet-Trim DressFor 6-12 months again. And that's how the little panty looks like! =D

BB girls after 6 months old just look sooo adorable and cute in dresses and skirts! Then with that big butt wrapped round by diapers....Or when they just learn how to walk! So cute right?? hahahaha...

No comments: