Woke up at 8.30 am in my eagerness to receive my bag from Mr Postman. Was so eager to get it and so afraid that I'll miss him that I can't get to sleep. Serious!
But waited till 10++am and he's still not here, so no choice, had to wake up hubby to get him to wait for the post while I go do some marketing.
Came back, and he's still NOT here! =(
And he finally came at 2.30pm, just minutes after I woke up from my nap, by then, hubby has already gone to CTK for the last session of the Guided Prayer. I took the time to do some read up for my exams and also did some hse work before going to meet hubby for mass.
Will be hitting town later for the "sale that is worth waiting for". Hopefully, can get some good buys!
Saturday, May 19
ohh... Mr Postman, I've been waiting
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
4:35:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment