Thursday, May 10

erm... not bad lei.

Hubby went to met his MM friends for don't know what discussion and I din feel like eating outside food.

So in 30 mins, I came up with dinner for myself!

Quite proud of myself lei! haha.. coz there was almost nothing at home for me to experiment with.

So I just boil some pasta, throw in some sliced mushrooms. Topped it off with basil leaves and bacon bits, too lazy to even steam the chicken wings, just wrapped it in foil and throw into the oven for 20 mins. Went to bathe and VOILA!
A pity that there was no veggies at home. Else it would have been a rather balanced and healthy meal! I was afraid to stain the table, so being the lazy me, just shifted the existing reading materials to form the base. hahaha... really is very super duper lazy.

But ok la, how wrong can I go with the above anyway?

No comments: