Thursday, May 31

What an expensive day...

Dinner was with my girlies at Sketches in Bugis. First time I went there and it was Tri's suggestion that brought us there.

But since I was the earliest and Sasa was round the corner, I decided to drop in coz my beautician recommended "Cellnique, Pro Sebum Gel" and while browsing around I got a pearl shimmer for my cheeks.. in less than 15 mins, $85 flew... =/... Just like that! =(

But don't you think the PINK cover is VERY nice?? =DPRO SEBUM GEL is a gentle formula designed for comedogenic, oily and combination skin types to reduce both blackheads and whiteheads. It also reduces oil secretion, leaving the skin clean and clear.

According to my beautician, (her colleagues have been using this and vast improvements!) this gel can help to remove blackheads and even the pores will become smaller! Like so miraculous so must try and there is "$$$ back guaranteed!" So, ya, must try!

I must say that the company has put in a fair bit of effort into this product. There is a Quality Seal on the bottle and I was thinking, so troublesome lei, so many seals to remove as there was already one on the Pink Cover. =/ Before tearing off the quality seal. After tearing off, there are still marks on it...

I was abit impressed lei! First time see Quality Seals like that lei.

But hubby laughed at me and teased me lor... =(

I like pale shimmer for cheeks coz with just 1 application, I can go to an evening function easily! Or I can just use it as highligher on parts of my face. I like! =) This was supposed to be the "Best Seller" in Japan currently!

Back to Sketches... the food is not too bad. I like their prawn salad and also the jumbo platter. Prawns are fresh. Pasta is not too bad. What I like is that you can customised your own pasta and it's coined "Designer Pasta."We had quite a lot of food. Shared the prawn salad and jumbo platter and we each have a plate of pasta each.

My designer pasta is named "Sharon" (after myself of course!) and I had the Fettuccine and Ravioli with Black Olives, Bacon, Mushrooms, Chicken & Baby Clams drowned in Marinara sauce thicken ladden with squids and prawns accompanimed by grated Parmesan Cheese and Pine Nuts! All these for a mere $11.50+++!

But hor, I won't recommend to go to this place, maybe it's coz it's the day before PH so the staff are shorthanded. But still, I feel the service there is quite lousy.

We asked for ice water and they said, it will be delivered together with the food yet, when our food came, there was no ice water... and when Tri and my designer pasta came, it was wrong! They actually had to re-deliver it and they were still unsure of the order. And the most ironic was that they actually asked us to stir the plate of pasta to confirm that it's right!

Wah lau!!!

Service is sucks mann! Pricing is ok lar. The 3 of us with all those food, came up to a bill of $70+ and that works out to be close to maybe $23 each?

Yuin's bday was this month and both Tri and I gave her a treat as Bday present coz we are not sure what she likes lor.. hahaha...Happy Tri with her designer pasta order.

I think I overate...gosh.. Now I can feel my stomach rumbling again though I've taken my medicine. =(

I went to the doc this morning and after the check, she says that I have too much gas and acid in my stomach and gave me a bagful of medicine which costs me a freaking $50!!! My goodness! Doctors here are really expensive!

So just in a day... I've spent over $160!!! =(

No comments: