Friday was this "family day thingy" so instead of going off at 5.30pm as per usual, we could go off at 5pm.
I was slightly nervous that the courier won't be able to deliver my hp to me before 5 and I have to wait and waste precious mintues in office instead of out gallvanting! hahaha...
The courier came at about 4pm. Wah! Happy. Happy! Can go off on time and have new hp to play already.
I guess, it's time to reveal which model I've bought.
Nokia 6300.
=/ Not really a phone of my choice. But then again, at the rate of $168, what more can I ask?
Personally, don't quite like Nokia hp's anymore... looks ugly and bulky, but this model is really quite slim. Live with it lar especially when my V3i was only less than 18 months old...
And you know what's the most ironic thing?!?
Turns out that it's not my V3i that is faulty, it's my SIM card!!! Argh!!! I put in the SIM into the 6300 and it doesn't work then tried it on hubby's hp and it don't work too!
No wonder my V3i is giving me problems! arggh!!!
Called up Singtel and requested for a new SIM card last night at close to 10pm and this morning at 10am, they deliver the new SIM to me!Very efficient, I must say.
So now, I have a brand new 6300 which I wasted my $ on coz my V3i is working fine! ARGH!!!!!!!!!
My sis actually called me "Stupid" coz I din check my hp. But the thing is, "Hello! The silly SIM in INSIDE the hp lor, how would I know INSIDE the hp, SIM card also can spoil?"
Wah lau eh.
*Bish* Waste my $$$...and now, kena bond for another 2 years with a hp that is not really to my liking... hai...
Saturday, May 26
new phone but....
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:37:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment