Title says it all, ain't it??
This time, my spurge, (well, not really a spurge!) is from the spree. (again!)
"Charming Cat Mascra"
Some Reviews
1. "查家 (the one we're spree-ing for) 这边的特点是比较浓密,拉长效果一般。安家的纤长效果很显著,浓密效果一般。但两家共同的特点是都根根分明!"
2. "我也是跟风买了两支查名一猫,真是超赞啊!好用的不得了!一整天不会晕开,卸装时直接用清水就能很轻易的洗掉,而且洗时不会变成大熊猫."
3. "小猫洗起来非常的容易, 都没有用专门的卸妆水,只是用了洗面奶就洗的很干净了.还有哦, 有一次我无意识的揉眼,后来才意识到涂了睫毛膏.赶紧照了镜子,怕自己变熊猫~~ 结果让我大大的开心~~~一点都没有揉下来唉,眼睛边上一点都没有花~~~~总而言之呢, 好用,干的快,不容易晕妆,洗的方便."
4. "虽然这款是不防水的,但除非洗脸,或者大哭,不然是不会变熊猫的。卸妆的时候也很方便,温水配合一般洁面产品就可以轻松卸掉了,不用专门的卸装产品,非常方便!"
5. "刷上它后的感觉比娥佩兰调量最浓密的那个格就是8-10的那个调量格还要好呢,今天上午去单位,大家都问我睫毛膏在哪买的,带没带着,我就好高兴啊!因为以前总是羡慕人家的睫毛又长又翘的,我就一直寻找好用的睫毛膏,这次终于被我找到了,呵呵~今天的心情格外的好啊!决定以后要一直用它,再也不换了!"
For those who don't understand Chinese, the reviews are by people who are very satisfied with this mascara. Said the mascara does indeed help to lengthen and thicken the eyelashes, and at the same time, not clumping the eyelashes. Every eyelash is clearly defined. Also, this mascara is easily washed off with just normal make-up remover + water. Although its easily washable, you won't have panda eyes unless you wash your face or really cry buckets of tears. =P
Sounds so good right? So, of course must try! Some more so cheap. Only $3! CHEAP!
And I got this too.
"Palgantong Make-up Theatrical Powder"
What you see is what you get. From the item, I mean. Of course, colour wise, may have slight difference...hey! It's a risk I'm willing to take!
Description: Theatrical powder from Korea is made up of Ceramin ingredient from the UK. The size of particles is just half of the other particles. It reflects more light from your skin to even the tone with natural appearance. Thin and comfortable, brightens your skin just like a Movie Star. Hence, it is also called “Star Powder” in Japan and Korea. Over these 10 years, this powder is commonly used in Korean Movies, TV programmes and dramas. Over 5,000,000 powders were sold in Japan, as No.1 loose powder in Japan.
Anyway, don't get the idea that I'm overspending ok, my loose powder is running low and out and it already costs me easily over $20 to get it from Body Shop. If this one works and IF it works on me, I can be saving so much more on cosmestics!!
Tell me, where on earth can find loose powder at slightly just over $5?! Somemore, highly recommended, "Best Selling" product in Korea and Japan?
And the best of the best, these 2 items add up, inclusive of shipping AND postage, it's still a dollar short of $10!!!
1 word.
C-H-E-A-P!!!
p.s pictures and descriptions with curtesy from Eden Rose.
Thursday, May 17
I'm shopping again...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:40:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment