...are really ironic.
I went for my facial earlier and while waiting for the bus home, this car stopped at the bus stop to let his passenger off. There's nothing wrong with that of course!
The only thing is, there were lots of traffic and the female passenger took her own sweet time in getting off the car! Blocked the traffic. Bleh! Then this is the inconvenient and frausting part.
This same lady then got onto the same bus as me. Good for her, she manage to get a seat and was happily enjoying her MP3 music, while I happily watched the repeat telecast on Mobile TV.
What happened next is darn darn irriating and so darn ironic!!!
She started talking on her HP and was speaking so loudly that the whole bus can hear her!!!
I stared at her and also shook my head. She saw it and guess what? She reported back to her friend on the other line saying...
"wah lau, there's this idiot who stared at me and then shook her head....how I know ar? Could be because I was talking abit too loudly.... what the hell... this is a public space, I can speak what I want and talk as loudly as I want...."
Hahahaha... I know she's referring to me, of course, coz I was the only person who stared at her. But I find it so ironic and so laughable!
She knows she's talking too loudly and this IS a public space and she carries on. hahahahaha...
The people on the bus can do the judgement on their own.
I rest my case.
Friday, May 4
The people these days...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
7:43:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment