Friday, March 21

This should come first.

I totally forgot that I've put in an order to replenish my existing stash of Benefits Cosmetics...

This time, my cart is a mere $108 USD since I only got 4 items. It's a shame that I ordered just a day too early else I can get a free mini sized Benetint too! =(

Anyway, I really did not over buy this time. I got what I needed.

My usual item.... "That Gal" (I'm getting 2 as I used it daily), additional of "Big Beautiful Eyes" (I shall call it "BBE" for short, too long to keep typing) Palette and a concealer. I've seen the colors of the BBE on my kaki and it looks great! And the need for a concealer is increasingly becoming more urgent. I've been having lots of outbreak suddenly!!! *sobs*

After thinking and comparing BBE with the "Brow Zings" for the longest time ever, I've decided to go for BBE instead since I've just recently opened a new eyebrow pencil. So, ya, in addition to the F21 (which ALL the items were on sale), I've just blown another $150 or so on cosmetics too, which the expected delivery date is Labor Day, May 1. whahahahaha...Looks like, there is no rest day for the delivery guy then.

At this current moment, still waiting and praying and hoping that friend's colleague is getting the Carly and or the swing pack for me and that will mean another $500 (at least!) blown too.

But, I'm still happy and willing to spend the amount!

I think I'm getting depressed... I realised, I tend to blow more moolah when I'm down. =(

No comments: