Sunday, March 23

Lashes protector

Just got this before I went to PIL's house for dinner earlier today.

Eyelash & Eyebrow Nutrition Liquid from The Face Shop at a mere $12.25 after 5% discount. The SA can actually recognize me and told the cashier, "Regular customer". Heh! Description Keratin and botanical proteins and extracts penetrates the skin to nourish lashes → Keeps lashes healthy and radiant Apply over lashes before going to bed.

I hope it works but then again, even if it does not, I don't think I will be that upset.... the price is sooo cheap. Quality usually comes with a price. I shall wait and see.

I just did some research online, besides this item from Face Shop, there's this 3 other products that's highly raved. Cheap and Good! Works wonders on lots who tried.

Raved item 1: Canmake Essence; Lash and Brow Treatment at around SGD $13, available over counters in Bugis and certain Guardian pharmacies. Raved Item 2: Mavala Double Lash available at Sasa at below $20.
Raved Item 3: Revitalash, this is DA best. BUT it's not available in hot sunny Singapore at all... have to beg, steal and ask someone to cart it back lor.
And yes, it's a MUST for me to have some eyelash 'protector, lengthener and volumer (if there's such a word)". I use mascara heavily and daily. On top of that, I use electric curler to curl my already thin, sparse and short lash. So, definite YES and MUST to have a "protector" for those precious sparse hairs. =(

I was using the Lash Repair from Shu Uemura but it's so darn pricey! It costs me a whopping $41 bucks when I bought it last year! But I have to say the damn thing works. My lash has indeed been growing slightly longer lor. But it's too expensive to maintain and upkeep, not to mention, the Shu counters are mostly in town and I not keen to go all the way to town to get it coz I know I will most likely end up getting lots more of other things.

As far as possible, I'm preventing myself from going to town.

Anyway, to add on to this item, it lasted me quite long, almost 6 months I think. I din even realize that the whole bottle was gone until recently when I used it then I realize my lashes are dry, no difference when though I've brushed on multiple coats. I take that as a sign that the bottle is gone. So, for the $40 bucks that I spent last year till now, it's a pretty good buy la. But to me, I still feel that it's steep, if I can achieve the same results with something cheaper, why should I pay more right?

No comments: