I want a
in either Chocolate, Saddle or Brown. Which I've asked Bro to get for me. Hopefully, he will. But I seriously doubt he will. =(
I want a
in either Optic Pink, Signature, Hampton Signature, Hampton Scarf in Gold or Optic Parchment. Which I'm kicking myself now, should have asked Via to get for me when she went to Sans Francisco last week. I actually asked her to get 2 swingpacks for another 2 friend, but decided that she has enough to carry and did not ask her to get a 3rd!
AND I want all these too!
Erase Paste, Big Beautiful Eyes, Get Bent Brush, You're Bluffing, Show Off in Bambi, Foundation Brush, Eye Con, Gel Eyeliner in Black Cherry and Brow Zings!!!! Mostly from Benefit Cosmetics, which again, I should have asked Via to get!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edited at 11.40pm to add, Hubby took one look at the post and said "Woah! You want so many things." And proceed to shake his head going "Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!" =(
There goes my hope of a sponsor.
Saturday, March 8
I. WANT.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:52:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment