Sunday, March 16

Quick Update

Have asked a friend's colleague to get these COACHies for me from US.

Yes! Yes!!! A Carly and a Swingpack.Not sure, which color will she be helping me to get, it really depends very much on the stock available.

Hee.... in 2 weeks time, I'll be the proud owner of at least 1 COACHie.

And on a completely separate note, I have to do contrasting and comparison (again!?) between a rap done by Media Development Authority (MDA) in 2007 and an article of Mark Lee being the tour guide for the National Heritage Board (NHB).This clip is really quite a laugh but I do applaud the top guns in MDA to do it.

The article of Mark Lee can be found here. Part of the reason why I put all these here is so that I won't loose the links and I can access it from office without having to do a search all over again.

So hor ppl, remember I am doing an assignment on these 2 things hor, so if you have any bright insights to the

  1. brand
  2. brand image
  3. brand personality
  4. target market
  5. appeal
  6. buzz marketing
  7. the concept of snyergy
Please, PLEASE drop me a note!!!!

Thanks in advance hor!!!!

No comments: