You know, I always spend so damn much $$ on my face, on my clothes and shoes and bags right?
Yet, I've never really bother to be spending much more effort on our internal organs and our health.
So yesterday, after my facial, I decided to get some nutritious things for our bodies.
Personally, I feel that I do not take enough greens and fruits. So I got these from Fancl. Green Tea "Brown Rice" and Green Juice Powder to be shared between hubby and myself. What I do like about Fancl is that they are totally preservatives free hence I'm not taking in any chemicals nor preservatives and that's good. I must admit that their things are slightly on the high side, but I guess for the quality and better health, I should not be too calculative. One thing is to say is, I hope these items taste good. =/ Else how to make myself drink it?
Yet, I've never really bother to be spending much more effort on our internal organs and our health.
So yesterday, after my facial, I decided to get some nutritious things for our bodies.

Personally, I feel that I do not take enough greens and fruits. So I got these from Fancl. Green Tea "Brown Rice" and Green Juice Powder to be shared between hubby and myself. What I do like about Fancl is that they are totally preservatives free hence I'm not taking in any chemicals nor preservatives and that's good. I must admit that their things are slightly on the high side, but I guess for the quality and better health, I should not be too calculative. One thing is to say is, I hope these items taste good. =/ Else how to make myself drink it?

No comments:
Post a Comment