I've finally, FINALLY managed to catch the culprit who keeps leaving rubbish at my side of the corridor! All this time, we already know it's who since they were stupid enough to leave boxes that has their address and name on it at my side. And the boxes are all MIC (Made-In-China) things plus, the entire unit was rented to PRC...Not hard at all in figuring out who those idiots were right?
Was typing here and then I heard a box being left on the floor. Immediately, my high alert went up and I went out to investigate.
Just nice! I went out, that idiot guy (clad in just his underwear) has the cheek to walk from his unit back to the box to throw a piece of paper. Immediately I said / shouted in Mandarin which roughly translates to "Why must you always leave your rubbish at my side? U cannot leave it on your side?!"
He replied in Mandarin which means "Oh, it's nothing, just throw there. *picks up the box and then leave it at his side* Sorry sorry, don't think too much into it."
Ok, I also don't want to blow up the matter, but since he has apologized and picks up the rubbish and leave it at his side, I just let it go. But, I made sure, he picked up and shifted it over before going back into my unit.
I don't think I am being unreasonable or being too aggressive in this case, because,
1) his rubbish can be left on his side but it's never there, always my side.
2) this has happened too many times.
3) they once left a queen size metal bed frame together with many other boxes of rubbish at my side, and I've already let it go. Because, I thought that, for an object of that size to be shifted out of the tiny HDB doorway, they probably have not much room to turn and hence ended up at my side.
But ever since then, all their boxes are always at my side! Argh!
I've gone knocking on their door hoping to talk to them nicely but though they are at home, they refuse to answer or to come to the door. Hence, finally I have no choice but to really confront them face to face.
And I'm proud of myself! I've finally done it today! hahahhaha..... Hope that this will be the end to this incident!! I have no wish to even speak to them at all! ARGH!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, leaving that stupid man and the rubbish aside, I saw something online that it's so cute that I absolutely CANNOT not have it.
Key Covers!
And damn cute too!
So, yups, have placed orders for it. SOOOO cute lor. How can I miss having it?! hahahahaha.... And it's not that expensive too. USD $4.80 for a set of 6!
Can't wait to dress up my keys! =D
Tuesday, June 24
whahahahaahahahaha!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:19:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment