My lunch time Kaki and I have a long long craving for Nachos and Melted Cheese and we even went to search online for recipe but to no avail la, we did not manage to find a decent and simple recipe. We can of course easily go to Golden Village cineplexes to get it but it's so expensive and the given amount is so little, I "ngiow" heart pain lor. So have been searching for a more economical way of getting that melted cheese and I think my efforts are finally slowly begining to pay off.
During the Sunday canteen in my Church, there was melted cheese and nachos being sold. And I managed to find the vendor whose selling it.
The costs is about $25 for the frozen cheese, which can make about 1 pot of melted cheese. Each pot is approximately the size of a 10 cup rice cooker pot. Can satisfy my craving BIG time mann!
Vendor sells nachos as well at a much cheaper rate than outside, at $15 for a KILO!
The cheese comes sealed in a vacumned pack bag and can be left in room temperature as long as it's not open. Once opened, leave it in the fridge. To faciliate the 'eating' process, separate into smaller containers before leaving in fridge. Use a CLEAN & DRY spoon to scoop out necessary amount when necessary. Cheese comes ready to be eaten too! But, I do think warm cheese tastes much better, so can choose to heat it up before eating as well. The choice is open.
Anyone want? Let me know, I can arrange for it. I've already got 4 persons on my end and if you want it, let me know fast... coz I've been like looking around forever for a vendor to sell it and I'm gonna get it by this week!!!
Wednesday, June 4
Come. Come. Share share la~
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:16:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment