Tuesday, June 3

Time to relax

I know I just came back from Phuket not too long ago and another title of "relaxing" seems to be just a tad overboard... But, I can only truly rest and relax after my exams at the end of every semester.

While waiting for results is the best time to enjoy as hard as I possibly can. Since the papers are already handed in, worry also no use anymore. And I believe by now, my paper is also being graded and hopefully moderated UP, no use worrying too.

Best to just pray hard and leave it to God, after all, I've already mug the best I could and done my best.

With all these thoughts in mind, the best way to wait for the exams results will be to do so while having fun. So, my girlies have made plans to meet up for eating, shopping and pure catching up sessions!

The first of which will start this Friday, then next Friday and the next next Friday! Whoo hoo.... I'm looking forward to all these sessions with them... Felt like ages since we last met up!

I LOVE Holidays. No studies, no lessons, no books, no rush, no assignments and the best of all, NO preparation of exams!

Whoo HOO!!!!

No comments: