Got another mailer from Benefits.
This time, it's B Spot!
The new fragrance from BC. Looks very fresh and green to me. Not sure how's the scent like since I've not step foot into Tangs for ages. Will make a trip there to find out one day.
Anyway, there's a quiz to find out your own personal spot... Quiz here.
I'm a "Savvy Simone" and my spots are at the bend of my elbows and on bended knees.... Just how am I supposed to reach this 'spot' when I'm fully dressed wearing pants or jeans is a question that I'll have to deal with. =/ Anyway, just in case you are curious, nope, I have no intentions of getting this item because 1) it cannot be shipped to SG. 2) I just got myself a brand new Estee Fragrance not too long ago, which I have yet to even use. 3) Issey's having promotion. 2 bottles for like $150.
So why should I waste $$ on this?
Saturday, June 14
B-spot!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
6:26:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment