Saturday, July 14

More F21 items =D

Just emailed my order list to my colleague and I'm getting the following from Forever 21! Hee... Just got my bonus and pay and now on another shopping spree!

White Stretch Blousewhich I feel is very suitable for work and also some smart causal events. =)

Akane KimonoI'm recently kinda crazy over tunics and kimono... so this explains that!

Then now, F21 is having a crazy sale for their sunglasses, 2 for $9 USD! So I had to get some too!

I asked my colleague to get these 2...That's right, getting the above 2, different looks and colors to suit my various moods.... and if I either is out of stock, then I'll get this...Also looks chic hor! Actually, there were so many, I had such a hard time choosing, thanks to Hubby who gave me some advises and comments and I finally made up my mind. =)

That's all to be bought from F21 this round then. =)

No comments: