Wednesday, July 4

=) Happy!

Most of my sprees have arrived!

The oh-so-adorable-baby-clothes from Old Navy, my dressy top from Forever 21, a little bubble top from some Taiwan webby, all arrived safely via the mailbox. =)

I must say the spree organizers in the sprees are pretty trustworthy, none got lost and there were also timely updates about the items. Pretty responsible spree organizers, I say!

Got the Baby clothes yesterday and it was all so cute. I so wished I have a BB girl too so I can doll her up. But then again, the responsibilities that comes with being a parent is no joke too. So, for the time being, I'll be happy to just look and play with other people's babies. =D

Then I got my Forever 21 dressy top today too. My face fell and heart sank, it looked soooooo small and tiny!!! How do I even fit inside?!?! But I was sooo hot from rushing home, I did not have the chance to try it on.

But after I bathe, immediately, I pull it over myself. HEH!!! Not that bad.. quickly go and twirl and swirl around in front of hubby. He say nice too lei! hahahaha... Happy already!

Now, planning and thinking of a day this week where I can wear it to work! Yay... Plenty of new clothes.

Happy! Happy!!!

No comments: