I've been having waking moments in my sleep for the whole night yesterday and this morning, I heard hubby walking in through the door and I JUMPED up on bed! And my first words were, "The postman is here already?!"
But the answer was a disappointing, "Not yet lar." =( I was really really excited and wanted to start asap!!
Irene messaged me and asked if I got it and we were both eagerly waiting and waiting, finally, she said hers was there and I was even more anxious than ever!!!!
And finally at close to 11am, a lady in the black Vpost Polo tee came and I immediately went to the door to retrieve it! I've been waiting for sooooo long for this... and it's finally delivered to my doorstep today!
I got 2 books here coz we helped my sis order the Children's Version and the Adult version is for MOI... since my Harry Potter Series from "Half Blood Prince" onwards are in the Adult's version and I wanted to continue on with the same version.
Needless to say, I began reading right away and I read and I read and I read... I've finished the book early this morning already. Poor hubby was dozing off beside me as I read.
Finally, all the doubts and questions are answered and it put an end to the whole Harry Potter mystery. But, very soon, I'll start to re-read "Deathly Hallows" again, and this time, I'll slowly savor the story and also take my time to understand and to remember all the details! =)
But, it has satisfied my curiosity of the whole story!
Sunday, July 22
A wait worth waiting...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
2:31:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment