When it comes to other things, I'm at times half past six or at other times, then it's maybe slightly better but seldom great and so energetic. But this time, after all the purchases, shopping and $$ spending, I'm getting real good at spending, spending, spending! =(
I've just burst another $300 today!!! Hai... Just like that. *POOF!*
Feeling the pinch already as the credit bills are starting to come in. One bill reads a grand total of close to $1 thousand already.
But to make things more justifiable, the $300 is for my sight. W/o them, I won't be able to see at all. So, it's ok to have spurge and spent right? But, I must say that this is an indulgence, I've just bought half year supply of Daily lens of Bausch & Lomb. I'm using monthly disposables but nothing as convenient and comfortable as wearing and throwing it away after a day. It's especially great for trips and camps and also for spares (when the monthly gets lost or spoilt) since there is NO need to bring solution, case and also the fear that I loose my one and only precious pair of eyes...worse when we go Israel and this happens right?
But unfortunately, I totally forgot about buying it before today and now, I'm caught with the 7% GST hike.
*Double hai*
But the lucky thing is I got my lens from a friend, so it's still at least slightly cheaper than getting it from the retail stores. So still save a teeny, tiny, little bit! =)
Waiting for my eyes to be delivered, definitely in time for our trip. But feeling heart pain since it's another couple of hundred of dollars.
Sunday, July 1
for the eyes...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
4:32:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment