Wednesday, July 18

TemptationSSS

Godma sent me this link earlier today and immediately, I forwarded the link to Irene. The both of us got kind of excited then.. hahaha...

And after just browsing thru for a short while, I picked out these for myself...What to do? Faced with so much temptations and it's so hard to resists and say 'No'. The jacket will come in useful for the Israel trip the rest... well, work and casual will do fine! =) I actually was aiming this jacket instead but unfortunately, the colleague of Godma din like it so the 3 of us decided to go for the grey jacket instead, since there must be a min order of 3 pieces of the same design before the order is confirmed.

SO, at the moment, the jacket is confirmed while the other 2 dresses are not... have to wait and see if anyone order. Anyway, I guess, it should not costs me more than $40 even if I get all 3 pieces. Cheap and nice!

Yay!!!

I've been doing so much online shopping recently, before this batch comes in, I still have a batch of F21 clothings to come in as well as a top from another spree... Yet, at the sametime, if I go to the stores and shops, I can't seem to find anything interesting and nice.

How can this be possible!!!

No comments: