Of all the days that there is someone at home, the postman don't want to come and deliver my registered post.
Today, of all days, when none of us is at home, the postman have to come. Cane home to find a failed delivery notice under the door. =( And that is the 2GB memory card.
No choice, got to ask the postman to redeliver on another day. At least sing post have a rather good service, they can re-deliver and I don't have to go down to collect. =)
Hope that the card will work fine so my $$ is not wasted. =)
On another note, I woke up this morning and halfway thru bathing, I broke out in cold sweat and my stomach was having such a bad cramp that I can hardly stand up straight. I thought I was hungry so quickly fix something for breakfast and after eating, still not much better.
Decided to crawl into bed and rest for a while. I guess my "crawling" woke up hubby and he was surprised to see me dozing off in bed at that time. =/
Finally at 5 minutes to 9, I dragged myself out of bed and went to the doctor. Gosh! My usual doc was sooo crowded and the assistant told me I had to wait for at least an hour. Forget it then. I walked further down and the other clinic was almost empty, without thinking, I went in.
Luckily, I was the 2nd person and within 15 minutes, I'm done.
Verdict? "Gastricatics" =(
Since my boss is such an AH, I decided to go back to office instead of taking MC.
Hai... forever getting this.. Feeling better after medicine but after the medicine wears off, the pains come back.
Thursday, July 5
Of all days...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
7:03:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment