I'm in need of care... LOADS of care actually....
and I purchased some facial masks after collecting my notes last night on the way home since I passed by Sasa and I like the mask after I've tried it.
There was 1 for 1 kind of offer, so I got myself 2 packs of each, comes in packing of 5 and 4. Hence, I have 18 pieces of precious facial masks lying in my cupboard at this moment.
Damage: $40.80 (after a $1 off discount voucher from Sasa)
I wanted eye masks too, but theirs was sooo expensive at a freaking $60 I decided to stick to Fancl for the time being, till I can find another even cheaper alternative.
Then today, my sis's friend finally had time to sit down with me (via MSN, of course) and she showed me the various links and amounts and I armed myself with packs and packs of eye masks. There's Lily & Jasmine, then Rose and also Lavender... 5 pairs in each pack, total 15 pairs. Each with it's own pros and for different usage... which I shall not bother to translate... Can go to the links to read if interested. But half the time, I is agar agar the meaning and words since all the chinese characters are in the olden way.. Not the new and simplified way that I was taught since primary school.
All these masks will come in handy since I foresee lots of late nights in the next few months.
Partly that I buy so many it's also because, 3 boxes of these eye masks and it's definitely cheaper than that freaking $60 (for 5 pairs) that I saw last night and it's just slightly more pricy than my fancl which is 6 pairs but at $35!
Then there's also the facial red wine mask which is a must try item according to her, so I got it as well...
There's a promotion for this item, 1st tub at original price and the 2nd at close to 30% off... So, naturally I got myself 2 tubs.
All these are not available locally, it's shipped from Taiwan and she swears by it, so I decided to go ahead and try. So, have to include in the currency exchange, agent fees and shipping fees too...
And the grand total damage after 3 packs of eye masks and 2 tubs of wine mask is at $72.49!
Considering that I'm buying so many various kinds of mask and the quantity that I have, it's not that expensive since it will last me a long time. But just that to pay off this amount one time... it's making my pocket and heart bleed. =(
I really hope that all these $$$ that is being spent will come to a good use and will really make my skin better... else...
And the latest craze in the market is this, Pink Magic.
It's all natural and supposed to make your lippies (or any other area that is being applied to) glow a natural pink!
The same friend's company organized a spree for this and I'm paying $54 for it. CHEAP! It's being retailed at $76!!!!
Now, I'm just hoping that I will be more disciplined and will put all these 'cares' to good use, else I will end up throwing some of my masks and other 'cares' into the bin since I buy and buy and buy, keep, keep, keep and totally forgot about the existence of it!!!
Just on all these 'cares', I've spent close to a humongous $350 $400(!!!) or thereabouts already, not forgetting the Clarins in a matter of days.
The next payout will be for the F21 that I'm still waiting for my colleague to tell me the exact shipping amount. =/
Overspent. Overspent!
But DARN SHIOK! =)
Wednesday, July 25
Skin care, Eye Care, Lips Care... and I don't know what else needs "care"
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
12:22:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment