Wednesday, July 25

I belong to...

With so much hype about the Harry Potter series and Hogwarts, I also wanna join in the fun and thru someone's else blog, I manage to find an online Sorting Hat!

After much suspense and nerve breaking moments, I got my result, I'm sorted into...

Yups... So Halga Hufflepuff will be my ancestor currenly led by Professor Pomona Sprouts... guess I'm just and loyal, patient (heh?!) and true but not brave at heart, daring, fulls of nerves & chivalry to be in Gryfindor, which I must admit was a bit of a disappointment.. I also wanna be with Harry Potter, Ron and Hermione where the brave at heart dwells!

My in depth results are:
Hufflepuff - 12
Ravenclaw - 11
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 8

Thank God, at least, still far away from Slytherin where the cunning lies... and if I'm not a Hufflepuff, I'm a Ravenclaw where the keen brains dwell... Not bad also. =)

hahaha.. ok, now that I know which house I'm in, it's time for me to go seach the castle for that much talked about badger cup!

No comments: