I realised, I have ALOT of free Clarins samples tuck neatly away in my stash of skincare and cosmetics drawer.
SO, in order to save on the usage of my usual routine of skincare, I decided to finally take a peep into THAT drawer and see what I can utilise... and I saw this.
Water Purify, One-Step Cleanser.
The name sounds strange... but it IS really one-step! Meaning, just take pieces (I normally use 2) of cotton pads, wet it and wipe the whole face and volia! The cleanseing and tonning bit is done!!! Yar, NO need to wash at all.
Woah! Now, that's lots of precious minutes saved in the early morning isn't it?!
My face don't feel tight nor dry after that... and I just slap on my numerous amount of creams after that, eye cream, blemisher, whitening, etc etc. And lastly followed by my usual make up and I can go out!
Really as simple as that!
This is really unique...but somehow, I just can't stop myself from splashing H2O on my face... so, now, I just reverse the order, slap on H2O, pat dry then use this unique product. Same effect.
Quite interesting hor, this little bottle of gem. Can choose to read more here. But, truth be told, I don't think I will spend extra dollars on this one-step thingy cause, I'm still more used to having H2O and also, I have lots of Fancl Cleansers left stash up in the same drawer. =/
Friday, July 27
This is UNIQUE!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
12:21:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment