Saturday, June 30

girls' power!

I'm amazed at myself.

Serious!

I can actually BUY things in less than 2 hours and then go clubbing!

Godma jio me shopping yesterday after work and of course will NOT miss out such a chance right?!

So, we hit the towns and within 30 mins, I walked out with yet another tunic. Seems like I've been buying and buying and buying tunics. For the first time in my entire life, I bought myself a pair of leggings too! =) I always think that I have a pair of elephant legs and dare not try leggings, but I finally plucked up the courage to get a pair. Still elephant legs but I guess with long tunics can cover up my fat huge tighs. =(

Then after this buy, there seem to be nothing else anymore. =(

So the best way to break this jinx is to go for food to fill our rambling stomach (mine, at least). In our quest for food, out legs led us to Taka basement and we decided to settle for sausages. Just look at it! Bockwurst!!!! Wooo!!! I like!!! Served complete with Rosti and onions at $9.20. Cook fresh on the spot. Abit salty since there is no drink that comes with it but still, very nice. Will definitely go back. =)

Pass by Sasa and spent a mini one there, this time with Sunblock (coz Clarins is really way to expensive for me to use daily!), gotten myself a new blush and brush. That's about it.

And by the time, we were done with all these shopping and dinner! I was already late for our clubbing session with my Uni classmates!

Quickly made my way down to Acid Bar to meet up with them and we had lots of booze... Started off with a simple "Snowball" evolved into a Red, then Mer suggested "Truth or Dare" using the now empty red wine bottle and to accompany that, we had a jug of "Long Island". Gosh, by this time, I'm soon-to-be-wasted... and the best part was, we all rounded off the night with a bottle of beer each!

By then, I'm seriously wondering if I'll do the merlion in the cab later...

Thank God, I din do that though!

But, by the time, I'm ready to fall into bed, it was already a quarter past 4... and I woke up rather early today, thanks to Hubby's alarm clock. =(

Haven't done clubbing for a long time, the last time I think was about 3 years ago? Quite fun, but it's such a tiring tiring experience.

No comments: