I was still bothered about what happened between hubby and me yesterday and I was of course in a rather grouchy mood today. Even talking to Godma doesn't help to alleviate the negative feelings I have. Probably, also because today is results release day and I'm feeling very stressed out, worried and definitely uneasy.
Really felt so lousy with yesterday shopping trip that I asked Godma to go to Hub with me, but she already have plans and so, I decided to go alone, and I wanted to stay out till past 2pm, so that when I come back to office, I can check my results immediately.
Went to Hub alone and yesterday I cannot get anything, but today... well... DIFFERENT story altogether sia!!!
Just look at the pictures! The black top was bought yesterday with Godma from "This Fashion". The grey top, got it from "Coax" which is a subsidiary of "This Fashion".2 tops, 1 from yesterday and 1 today. Cheap cheap somemore! =) Can wear to work and also good for casual.
Red and Blue tunic from Coax. The funny thing is, I tried the red one yesterday in the same size and it was too small!!! Yet, today, I can fit nicely in it. Worse, yesterday, I tried BEFORE lunch, and all my clothes, I bought it AFTER lunch lei! Strange hor? Don't know if it's the size or what!
The black tunic is my most expensive purchase for the whole of today. I got it from Sense. I like the material, it's very comfy and cool. But of course more pricy lor. But then again, the total of all my purchases (which includes a black tube), everything is less than $120!!! =D Which works out to be less than $30 a piece! And I've got so many of it. =D Happy! Happy! Hmm.... I must start wearing some of my tunics to work. I guess, I can get away with it if I wear it with long pants! Hm... Maybe, I should go and get a pair of white pants... Shall drop by Ella again. =P They have pants that fits me well though it can be abit pricy...
All these, I got during my short lunch. Really, din take too much extra time. Since I shopped alone, will be quite fast. But after work, I went to J8, I was running low on my skincare and I needed to top up. Within 10 mins in Fancl, I've signed away $120!!! Which, I swear, I did NOT get anything extravagant!!! It's just my daily and routine products!!!I merely got 2 bottles of the washing powder and then the tonner. That's all and it's already $120!!!! My goodness!
Then, I passed by Sasa... and ya... I got 1 more bottle of Cellnique.$69.90! Needless to say anymore right? =(
Then last Wed, I went for a haircut with my sis and after the hair cut, I also manage to get somethings. =)2 tops and a skirt from Ella. Which is very suitable for office. =)
This, is how the combination looks like, if I were to wear it together. Nice hor? Very suitable for office. =)
So, I've got my causal and work clothes settled for at least another month lor... Should go shopping next month? Before the GST hike and before the GSS ends! hahaha...
Guess what?? I got my results today, and I must say, I did better than expected and then, Irene was saying, she was at Hub today and she got a pair of Levi's... which BTW, is having sale up to 60%!!!
I've NEVER owned a pair of Levi's before and so... to reward myself for my not bad results, we made plans to go shopping for a pair of Levi's. Well, for her, it's an extra pair, for me, it'll be my FIRST pair!!! =)
What can I say?? A girl never has enough clothes!
Oh, all those I bought today don't count coz I was feeling lousy, those last week, was to match my new hair cut, and this Friday's will be to reward myself for my rather hard work! ;P
Tuesday, June 19
Yesterday nothing but....
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:44:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment