Thursday, June 7

sway sotong

I'm a bit of a sotong usually but today is definately when I'm at my worst! -_-"

I went ahead to make lunch appointments with 2 different group of people!!! Wah lau.. need to split myself up to get through it.

One was a group of lectuers, they wanna buy me lunch coz of a programme that I've recently helped them in. So, they very kindly arranged lunch for today.

Then, I arranged with Godma to visit Lyn in hospital during lunch time too!

DANG!!! How to get thru it? Hai.. in the end, I had to push the lecturers away to another day and go visit Lyn since she'll be discharged tomorrow.

SOTONG right? Hai.. and this morning, when I was already so late for work, I got onto a bus which had to break down halfway, barely making to the next bus stop. Sway!

But then again, the next bus came barely after a minute later, and we were all given full refunds and even a complimentary bus ride ticket. So not so bad after all right? Lucky it came almost immediately hence I was just about 15 minutes late for work which is usually quite forgiveable. =)

Since, I was so late, definately no bf this morning, so what could I do? Went for a quite bite at during tea earlier and gotten myself a sandwich which is just as well coz, I just came back from the hospital and yups, no food. So, just nice, the sandwich manage to last me till now and probably for a good 30 minutes more, before I go and buy some proper food for myself.

Things are definately looking good especially since there was a lift back to office earlier and I'm not that hungry.

Goody goody! Things are not as 'sway' as I think it is after all! Hope this streaks continues for the rest of the day and I'll be one happy sotong! =D

Ohhh.. BTW, hubby promised he'll buy me a Ramly Burger for dinner tonite after his usual jog. What can I say?? Things are definately GOOD!

No comments: