Sunday, June 10

Never enough heels.

I've recently bought 2 pairs of heels... It seems I'm forever buying heels... But what to do? My heels seem not to last me for long period. Hubby commented, I might as well buy a good pair and make it last. But I'm not willing to pay so much for A pair of heels, since I would rather have more so I can play around and match my clothings. Not to mention, these kind of more pricey heels would either be court shoes or "blink blink" shoes... which is too hot for me to wear daily to work and also too formal to wear to work.

So, in the end, I got this pair from Charles & Keith last week, which I've no time to post up.
Looks formal enough for me to wear when I'm on my graduation duty few weeks from now. I'll be on stage being a 'pusher' as usual. =( What I like about this pair is that, the heels is only less than an inch. =) That should make me standing on the stage for 2 hours easier!

Then yesterday, while out with Hubby in Vivo, I got this.10% storewide + 10% for Members' or UOB credit card holders. =) So, I got 20% off in total and then there's some extra points in my card which I claimed and in total, I only paid slightly over $23!

I've noticed though my heels don't last that long, but U.R.S shoes can last me longer as compared to Charles even though it's slightly more expensive. But with the discounts now, it's very worth it! =)

So, in 2 weeks, 2 new pairs of shoes. =) AND, I still have NOT began shopping in earnest since GSS began!

No comments: