Yes! I must really, R-E-A-L-L-Y do that!!!!
Hubby has agreed to go on a 12 Days “Christmas in Bethlehem” Holyland Pilgrimage at the end of this year with me (together with Godma, her hubby and another 2 of her godchildren) and that is going to costs us at least $7.5K already. Which have not include our shopping IN Bethlehem nor in Changi Airport (which I can stock up my entire supply of cosmestics & skincare)....
Not to mention, I've been on a shopping spree for weeks now...The clothes from Ella, Coax, Sense, my Fancl etc...I think, roughly, I've spent a good 4 to 500 by now... And there are still credit card bills of last month not paid at the moment coz the bill is not here yet...
Further more, this afternoon, when hubby and I went for lunch at AMK earlier, I burst another $60 on shampoo and skincare... so I guess, that brings the total expenses closer to the $600 mark.
But the best part is that all I want is the Whitening Serum, but there's some sort of promotion and I get the make up base (green tube) and foundation (brown tube) free, ABSOLUTELY free!!! But the thing is, I don't feel that those 2 tubes are free, I feel that I pay $47 for ALL the tubes! -_-"
And while, I'm typing, my brain is thinking of the Ella in Hub of a certain pair of white pants... and also of Levi's which I heard is having a 60% off, because I've never owned a pair of Levi's in my entire life! While my head (should probably be the left brain - since it's the logic side) is screaming at me to "Just go straight home! Save for the trip"
Friday, June 22
must really really save!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
4:59:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment