Monday, June 25

I'm a winner =)

Was searching for a memory stick to for my T100 coz the current size is only 512MB. This is WAYYY too small for me when we go to Israel end this year.

But was still thinking if I should get from Sony itself but I soon changed my mind when I realized how much they charge.. so went online to look for something compatible and easier on the pockets.

Saw 1 yesterday and it's $41, sent a query to the seller but he took so long to reply and by the time I wanted to go and bid for his item, I saw a cheaper and SAME one at only $38!So of course, I won't pick the more expensive item since it's the same right? Moreover the cheaper one comes with a 1 year warranty! Even after I opted for registered mail, it's still at $41! =) Worth!!!

Specs:
High Speed 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo.
Brand new
Transfer Rate:10MB/s (66x)
Warranty: 1 year

Seriously, besides the 2GB bit and 1 year warranty and of course the name, I've no idea what does the transfer rate mean.

But anyway, I think that bit of the information is not important since I'll only be using it for my camera and nothing else anyway. =)

Great! A reasonably priced memory stick @ 2GB! =)

No comments: