Saturday, June 23

Should I??

I'm beginning to think, when I've just decided to save S-A-V-E $$$, there's sooo many things to tempt me to spend, tempting me to part my precious dollars!!! =(

Hubby received a mailer from Vpost and it got me tempted.

And what may that be right?

THIS!!!!The complete box set of Harry Potter Stamp Collection!

From movie 1 to the soon-to-be-shown Movie 5: Order of the Phoenix.

It's at $60. =(

So now, I'm thinking if I should get it. I'm quite a fan of Harry Potter but not an avid stamp collector. So, even if I get it, it will be lying in the cupboard somewhere right? Furthermore, there's still 2 more movies to go before it is really COMPLETE... so, it's better to wait till all the 7 movies are out and then get right?

I'm quite sure, by that time, Vpost will really make the complete COMPLETE set and sell it. They probably will come up with some other fanciful name for it by some "special limited" thingy.

I guess, I shall wait then... another 2,3 years to go before I'm bothered by this question again.. hahaha....

But then again, this current box set comes with a special limited stamp sheet!!! Which most probably will not be sold if I were to wait till the 7th movie... HOW???

Details of the Harry Potter stamps can be found here.

If you do buy it, show me horz! Is there any special dates coming up huh? So, I can you know, erm, get that special someone to get it for me lor. =P

No comments: