Does it look strange? 2 plastic things to be worn on the big toes?
It's supposed to be a slimming product! Wear it on ur toes and helps to massage some points on your legs that helps to loose weight! =D
I hope it works. I really do!
I totally have no time to exercise. Unless I wanna wake up at ungodly hour like 5am to do Yoga before work... or Yoga at 7pm and then have dinner late at night along the line of 9pm! DUH... Don't seem to work either way! And I'm not keen to try all those slimming pills and all after the slim 10 case... yikes!
And just yesterday, my colleague was asking me if I'm getting ready for pregnancy coz I seem to have put on weight. =.=" Maybe that is a more polite way of asking if I'm pregnant lor. hai....
THIS product BETTER work!
Wednesday, June 6
I can't wait to try this!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:23:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment