Dinner with the Lunch Time Kaki in Ma Maison on 25 June 08 in The Central. Between the 2 of us, we shared an appetizer and each of us had a main.
Our first time there and we like the food. We both have plans to bring our significant other for a meal one day soon.
Edited on 9 Jul to add: Since the lunchtime kaki has already blogged about it, now it's time to give her credits. Dinner was on her. She had a promotion and she bought me dinner to celebrate it! Hee.... She gets promotion, I also stand to gain lei! Well Done Kaki!!! Keep it up. Looking for your next level promo soon hor! =)
After satisfying dinner, we walked around and got some snacks and cutie clips.
Which by now, all the snacks are already in Hubby's and my stomach. Saving the clips for my new semester. I just like having cute and new stationeries. Makes my lessons seems more interesting.
High Tea with the Girlies at Mezza 9, Grand Hyatt Hotel.
First time meeting Genevieve & Jenny. Had fun with all of them and I guess, the last girlie outing for Momsy Cindy before she pops. *Pray she has a safe and smooth delivery!*
Food's not bad but the portion like so small lor. Must eat very daintily too. Else will ruin our image! =D
These skins caught my eyes!! They are soo cute!
I can't decide if I should get them because though they are cute, but they are also too girly and cutsey for me lei. =/
But at this moment in time, I've decided to ditch all of those above... I've managed to convince Hubby to get 1 skin for me... and hee.... He got me this!!!
MARIO skin!!!
Comes in 4 pieces lei! Top, the 2 screens and even the bottom! Wah... Now I can see Mario whichever way I flip my DS! COOL!!!!
My all time favorite character! Got Toad and Princess in it! So pretty and cute! Can't wait for it to arrive. It seems there is a 3-5 days wait for dispatch. And then another 5-10 days wait for shipping lei. So long!!! =(
Oh yes... Thank you Darling! =D
My current addiction... Mario Party DS game on NDS.
I've already cleared the game using Toad. =) Now, playing using another character, each character will unlock different prizes. Want to collect all of it! hahahahahah.
I know my post is completely rojak but I don't have the mood and discipline to sit down and write it all out. Just wanna post but with little words.
Monday, July 7
Completely Random post
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:10:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment