Lessons are going to be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for me this sem and with a blink of my peepers, school's STARTING!!! =(
I'm not sure to feel sad or happy or excited. Probably a mixture of everything. Sad that my holidays are over so fast, I could do with longer holidays. Yet, on the other hand, happy that it's starting. The faster I get it over, the faster I can get that damn piece of paper. Excitment, well, it's always exciting to have new modules, new tutors and lessons.
But amidst all these, I can't help but feel cheated too!
I have a module a 5 credit module, and typically, a 5 credit module will run for 6 weeks with and during these 6 sessions with the tutor and assignments before sitting for the exam at the end of the semester. But this module I'm taking, only has 3 sessions with the tutor, assignments and the exam at the end of the semester!
Just what am I supposed to learn within 9 hours, 8 minus away the breaks???
And it's still the same course fees of $750 for this module!!! PLUS till now, SUNDAY, I've not been able to find the course calendar, the lecture notes when the class commence on this coming Tuesday.
Not that I am a studious student, I just try to be prepared when I go for my classes but there's nothing lor!
Of course, with only 3 sessions, it also means I don't have to go to SIM so often, so that'll save me on my trips and time to go there. But no sessions, no materials, not even a schedule to tell us what we're supposed to be covering for the various sessions for this entire module, just how am I going to study for it?
Feel so cheated! =(
Sunday, July 20
2 more days to school
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:16:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment