Monday, March 24

Waiting... Just waiting.

Last night as I was typing the entry on my buy for my lashes... I was wondering if friend's friend have managed to get the Coachies for me and I was kind of nervous and excited to find out.

I almost can't get to sleep thinking about it. It obviously did not help that the night was warm and that my neighbours think it's too early to be keeping quiet after midnight... so it was with great anticipation that I was eagerly waiting for friend to get back to me.

THEN! This morning I came in and did not see her online, so I waited and waited. Did not want to sms her, seems too kan cheong. So I waited.

FINALLY, she msned me.

"Good news for you."

"My colleague got BOTH of your bags but in alternate colors, I'm not sure which colour yet, will take a look when she brings it and will pass it to you."

=D

What can I say now?

I'm a proud owner of not 1 but 2 COACHies! =D

No comments: