There's this funny character near my place and I usually will meet him in the morning as I wait for my bus.
In the morning, he will walk to the bus stop and then stand at the yellow line to wait for his bus.
Nothing unusual you say?
Well, not when he stands THIS close to the edge of the bus stop. I personally think he is a hazard to himself and to others.
In the mornings, there are many buses that stops at this bus stop, not to mention, some cars also stop to pick up or let their passengers alight.
He has to stand ON the yellow line to wait for his bus. =/ The bus he waits for is HUGE. It's the new double decker bus, cannot miss. And there's only ONE new double deck that comes this way. So it's really very very outstanding.
I say he post a danger to himself and others because, even when the buses comes near, and we all know that there's this side mirror that protrudes out that sometimes eats abit "into" the paveway, he will still stand there and NOT siam at all! Rain or Shine, he will stand there.
Actually, I cannot be bothered as to where he stands.
What bothers me is this. 
Most importantly is, I do NOT want to witness an accident early in the morning since we all know that sometimes, cars, busses or don't know what can just slam into the bus stop.
That aside, he is very weird. =/
If his bus is late, he will stop the next bus that comes (not his bus) and ask the driver, "what is taking number XXX so long?" or "What time will number XXX come?" Heh! I guess, he must have not seen the advertisements. He should be asking "Iris" not the next bus driver that comes along.
And actually, the most funny thing is, if he sees his bus already at the bus stop and he is across the road, he will be flagging his arm wildly in the air, making some noise in order to get the bus driver to wait for him. That is really quite a sight.
Then obviously the bus will leave right? Since he is across the road, haven't even start to cross yet that kind. Then once he reach this side, he will be mumbling and grumbling! hahahaha...
Personally, other than slightly worried about his safety, I find him very funny!
So, if any of you know this man, please warn him of safety ok?


No comments:
Post a Comment