I was browsing through COACH website and happen to see their Key rings. A few of them caught my eyes and they are so pretty!
After spending a couple of hundreds on my Carly and Swingpack, its high time that I stop shopping for at least a couple of months to allow the miserable amount of moolah that I have to grow a little before bursting them off again. But that is not going to stop me from browsing through a little.
Did a collage of my favorite ones! =)
So pretty aren't they?!
I am in the process of looking for key rings (but of course not so expensive ones!!!) as mine broke. So far, nothing has caught my eyes except for this.
Come to think of it, I think I still have the one from Perlini's from years ago. It was a pair with Hubby's but his broke while mine is still all right. But because, I was so anal and wanted (BADLY) to have a matching key ring with him, I bought another set and then both broke! Till now, I have not manage to find anything that we both like... hence just using the normal ugly silver metal rings. =(
Even if I get this nice ones from COACH, also not pair with hubby's, I think I shall just continue to use that ugly ring and save myself some moolah la. Or I shall just use back the old Perlini's key ring.
But, these key rings from COACH is so nice and pretty! But to pay over a $100 SGD for a key ring is something that I am not ready to do lor. So, having said all that. Just see only lor. hahahahahahahaha
Sunday, March 30
So pretty!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:54:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment