Recently, because of work, I got to know this colleague of mine whom makes me feel very stressed and freaky...But I've no idea which department he is from till recently...
I've actually met him a couple of times before on the bus in the morning when I come to work. I know we are colleagues, coz we walk the same way to office when we are on the same bus. I did not take much notice of him, besides knowing that he is big sized. Other than that, the only other thing is that I remembered he gave way to me once when we were both trying to get off the bus. Other than that, I don't know anything else about him.
What happened was that owning to the Fiscal year closing, we are all busy trying to close accounts, spend $$ and trying to generally find ways to snip all loose ends. So I was trying to do the same to some of my dept's purchases then I found out, I have to go thru him.
Spoken to him a few times over the phone and I already did not have a good impression of him. He sounded too sleepy and tired. Not that kind of "perk-me-up" voice that I normally hear. Anyway, till this moment in time, I still cannot put the face to the name.
But then, one evening while I was waiting for the bus to come, he came up to me and asked me if I'm so and so. He got it wrong. So I said. No. I'm not. After giving him my name, I asked him who he is. Then! BINGO! He was the guy whom I've been chasing for the past few weeks! So, finally I can put the face to the name. And trust me, by then, I honestly do not like what I see. Slity bleedy eyes, big size (fat), slightly balding and overall impression was just not good.
Then a few days later, while walking to office, he came up behind me and started talking to me. Normal ma. You say. Well... maybe. But... a few days later, I had to go to find him to ractify something... and that was just before lunchtime.
After the document was done, I left. Met him again at the lift.... and the whole converstaion went like this.
Him: Wanna go lunch?
Me: Can't. I don't have $$ with me. All in my office
Him: Nvm, we can go back to take.
Me: No la. My office not near this block.
Him: Nvm la. I can wait.
Me: But I'm already meeting another colleague for lunch.
Him: We can all go together lor.
I had no choice but to agree already right? Lunch was with my kaki, I dare not go alone with him. He does not make me feel safe. So I dragged my kaki with me.
Then came the shock. 2 days after meeting this guy, my kaki told me, her bf is his camp mate. And that he is "well known" in camp for having many many sexual relationships with women. The woman he selects are 1) Married 2) Big Boobs
I don't know if I'm overly senstitive or what, but I noticed that when I do see him in the bus now, he tends to "walk" my path and look in my direction more....
I happened to fall into both of hs sick categories. So tell me, la. worrying not?!
Monday, March 10
Should I be worried?
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:08:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment