I'm still buying. Buying. BUYING!
Think I'm really be in trouble soon looking at the way I spend. Spend. SPEND! I probably should enroll myself into so 'implusive buying club in an attempt to stop myself from buying any more. =(
And my latest buy is this wonderful crytstal eyelash gadget that guaratees you to have longer, thicker eyelashes IMMEDIATELY.
Sort of like a template for the eyelashes. I've no problems with the upper eyelash, but it's those undereye lashes that's proving to be a challenge. Hope this little thing can safe me, or rather my eyelashes.
I've also placed reservation for this.
Face Rollers.
Guaranteed to give me asmaller slimmer face IF I use it dilligently.
I actuallygot reserved 2 pieces. 1 for my sis, whose always complaining that her face is round and fat. SO, I assume, if it can work on her, it will on me, after all, my face is already smaller than hers! hahahaha... But then again, she's younger, her skin elasticity, collagen and whatever-else-there-is is more so maybe the effect is more obvious?
Anyway, it's just a reservation. Not even sure, if there's stock. So, wait and see ba.
I actually wanted to get this also!
Eye Glitters!
But the colour I wanted is already sold out. So, no choice lor. Cannot buy. But, I guess, it's also good, save money lor.
Before, you start screaming "buy so many things, waste $$$!" Let me say this, all the above costs just slightly over $2! Eye glitters is slightly over $3. Now, tell me, where can I find a store locally that still offers me change from a $10 note (which I probably go for 2 or even 3 Mac Ice Cream Cones!), having buying 1 of each item for myself IN stores?
Cannot find right?
SO! By doing my shopping online and thru sprees, I'm actually saving precious Vitamin M okie! =D
Think I'm really be in trouble soon looking at the way I spend. Spend. SPEND! I probably should enroll myself into so 'implusive buying club in an attempt to stop myself from buying any more. =(
And my latest buy is this wonderful crytstal eyelash gadget that guaratees you to have longer, thicker eyelashes IMMEDIATELY.
Sort of like a template for the eyelashes. I've no problems with the upper eyelash, but it's those undereye lashes that's proving to be a challenge. Hope this little thing can safe me, or rather my eyelashes.I've also placed reservation for this.
Face Rollers.Guaranteed to give me a
I actually
Anyway, it's just a reservation. Not even sure, if there's stock. So, wait and see ba.
I actually wanted to get this also!
Eye Glitters!But the colour I wanted is already sold out. So, no choice lor. Cannot buy. But, I guess, it's also good, save money lor.
Before, you start screaming "buy so many things, waste $$$!" Let me say this, all the above costs just slightly over $2! Eye glitters is slightly over $3. Now, tell me, where can I find a store locally that still offers me change from a $10 note (which I probably go for 2 or even 3 Mac Ice Cream Cones!), having buying 1 of each item for myself IN stores?
Cannot find right?
SO! By doing my shopping online and thru sprees, I'm actually saving precious Vitamin M okie! =D


No comments:
Post a Comment