Gosh!!!
Having a Nokia hp is rather fun I must say.... I kind of forgotton that Nokia and Sony Ericsson Hp can do that... I was so busy searching for PINKY, CUTESY and NICE themes for my Hp.
Come to think of it, I also not sure why during the time when I was using V3i, it never occur to me to check out the webby for themes. Not that it cannot ma. But I just never lei.
Maybe coz the V3i looks more like a business phone not as "fun" as Nokia and SE hence no update my themes... can you imagine using such a business phone with such cutesy pictures?
Very off right?
Anyway, I have downloaded enough themes for me to change on a daily basis up to a week! =D
I have cute girls, pinky hearts, pinky bears & hearts, BB Pooh + Piglet/Tiger, cute monkeys too! All from this website.
Baby Pooh & Tiger
Pinky Sweet Love
Baby Love
Baby Pooh & Piglet
Pinky Monkey Love
Monkey Love
Girl & Bear Bear
=D
Sunday, May 27
themes. ThEmEs. THEMES!!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:49:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment