hehehehe....
What can I say?
100% Cocoa Butter Stick by Queen Helene
Supposed to be very good in removing scars or preventing scars.
Product Description: Pure, natural skin moisturizer. 100% pure Cocoa Butter to help soothe and moisturize dry, chapped or irritated skin.
Ingredients:100% pure Cocoa Butter with nothing added.
Notes:Ideal for relieving stretch marks. This... I don't need yet.. hahaha
Recommended Use:Apply topically as needed
Hopefully, this can remove that big scar that is sitting on my face from the Chicken Pox! =(
See?! NOT a waste of $$ ok... I have specific use for it!
What can I say?
100% Cocoa Butter Stick by Queen Helene
Supposed to be very good in removing scars or preventing scars. Product Description: Pure, natural skin moisturizer. 100% pure Cocoa Butter to help soothe and moisturize dry, chapped or irritated skin.
Ingredients:100% pure Cocoa Butter with nothing added.
Notes:Ideal for relieving stretch marks. This... I don't need yet.. hahaha
Recommended Use:Apply topically as needed
Hopefully, this can remove that big scar that is sitting on my face from the Chicken Pox! =(
See?! NOT a waste of $$ ok... I have specific use for it!


No comments:
Post a Comment