I surprised myself once again!
I managed to clear all my modules for my 5th semester, and not just cleared, I scored an amazing A- and 2 B+ for myself!
Of course, there are loads of people who helped me with my modules. Hubby, my classmates and also my friends for giving me encouragement all the way. Thank you, dear people. Really appreciated it very much.
But the most most most important of all is my big Boss up there. He blessed me with wisdom and helped me lots throughout the whole semester and especially so when he calm me during the dreaded exams.
The 1 in 3 and 3 in 1. Thank you, Father, Son and Holy Spirit!
I did well for all my past semesters and in my final semester, I will continue to do well with your kind blessings, wisdom and guidances.
Wednesday, June 17
Cleared!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
5:30:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment