Sunday, August 23

Misc Lunch

Home cooked lunch... My chap ba lang lunch more like. Threw in canned corn, dried chinese mushrooms and canned buttons mushrooms, crab sticks and my ugly chawanmushi egg with yet more mushrooms and crab stick.Really looks ugly.. but hey. Not bad to eat at all. Enough ingredients... so much so that, Hub commented "I can't taste the rice".

Ah.. ya. I decided to leave a spoon and an Ikea plate in office, so I can microwave it... hot things definitely tastes better than cold things anytime!

Olive Rice from the new Thai store in Koufu from Campus. For a mere $3. It's really not bad at all! But I feel the rice is a bit hard but it's still quite nice nevertheless.

Was craving for Chocolates and I got Kinder Bueno. Is this new? I haven't seen it before.

Quite pricy as compared to the normal ones. Taste wise, more chocolate since this does not have so much wafer.

No comments: