Sunday, October 25

Unbelieveable!

I really cannot believe my eyes!

I got the last TMA back for my killer module (BUS499 - Strategy) and I was expecting to fail it coz I really had no idea what the hell I was writing and what on earth the question was asking too.

What made it worse was when I asked my classmates, each of them had like such sophisticated and chim answers and that adds to the butterflies in my tummy...

Best is, 2 of them told me, they've exceed the word limit of 5,000 words by another thousand! That's 6,000 worth of words and I literally Jaw-Dropped. I had trouble just hitting the minimum word count of 4,500 words lei and here they are, telling me, they've exceed by another thousand!

Goodness!!!

I'm very very worried for this paper. Everybody is saying that it is a killer paper and the tutors said the same. *sigh*

I barely passed my first assignment with a lousy 48, did much better in the second assignment with 62 and now, did slightly better with 64. I'm happy with my grades already.

All I need is a C for my overall grade. I'm not ambitious. I just want to clear all the papers and graduate!

Help me Lord!

No comments: