Tuesday, December 8

Flawless, almost.

The bestie suddenly msn-ed me yesterday asking me how to create a flawless complexion look as shown on the Benefits Cosmetics website.


After looking at the picture, I think it's not difficult to create the flawless complexion. Make Up base + a good foundation + concealers (where necessary) ought to do the trick.

Of course, not quite so flawless but should be near it especially so when photos like this should be photo-shopped a little to make it so perfect!

The happiest thing was she said that the last time she saw me at her own wedding, my skin's almost flawless, as like the picture, I was over the moon!!

She wanted to create the same effect and I shared with her my trusted brand, RMK make up base + creamy foundation and recommended that she go to the counter to take a look, to test it out before deciding on buying anything.

I guess, she'll soon be paying RMK and other counters a visit. I have a feeling, she'll go to Dior. She likes that brand. hahaha.. I love the packaging of Dior too if only if it's not so freaking expensive. =(

She made my evening, bestie. She did.

And this morning, after I reached office, a colleague commented that I look good today!

I'm of course very happy.

Must be the make up + the patent black clarks baby doll heels.

The whole package came out right I guess.

I'ts always so nice to get praises when you least expect them! =D

No comments: