Thursday, June 17

Mr and Mrs Shawn Tay!

17 June 2010.


The solemnization ceremony of Shawn and my ex-colleague Ee May at Raffles House in Fort Canning Hill.

I kind of saw EM blossom from a young adult to into her womanhood. hahaha... We knew each other in 2004/2005. That's like 6 years ago!

And she's our merit award winner when she did her diploma with us too. Her glorious moments and even till now, my director and lecturers remember her and on occasions still mention her as our triumph and pride.

"I pronounced you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the Bride."

=D Awww... I love such scene. So heart warming.

Din have a a chance to take a photo with both the groom and bride. So just a shot with the pretty bride.

Marital Bliss Always EM and Shawn!

But hor, digress a bit bit, I'm so glad that I haven't forgot how to stick falsies! After the last time I stuck falsies in Feb during CNY, I haven't had the chance to do so. So I took the chance to do it.

Nice right the drama mama falsies! Teacher Cin, ur verdict please? hahahhaha...

I think I'm getting the hang of it, just that, I need to speed up things a little. And definitely it's too much work to be doing it on a regular basis but once a while for some functions, its worth the effort!

No comments: