Sunday, January 8

Finally on the way home ...

Woah... today is a rainy day... since last nite rain till tonite still raining.. wah.. n admist all the water, thunder & lighting, my mum is discharged today... made my way there in the rain. Hubby din go coz he went back to office to work.. sucks right! Sunday!!!

By the time i reach there, my youngest sis and my mum's good friend were already there... then another long wait.. nurse say wait for doc and med.. hai... waste of my time... luckily I brought along the German Suduku mag to idle away time.

Sometimes i really cannot stand my mom. Early this morning.. well.. not so early lar.. arnd 10.. called and told me that she can be discharged... I was getting ready to go CTK and then tell me almost a sob story of she being discharged in hospital the previous times and non of the family members come only this good friend come and that now tat we so big she getting discharged we shd go.. sucks lor.. she will only tell me this and not to my other sis. At times like this I really feel that i hate her lor!!! Gosh!! I hv 2 other sisters, granted that the youngest 1 is still too young but I hv a sister in the UNI!!! Argg!!!! Just coz I do not raise my voice and give her a face to c, she sort of like 'bully' me i feel. Hai...

Anyway, she is already at home and resting lar.. hope that no more visits to the hospitals.. but I think no chance lor.. coz her Op still got to be schuduled lor.. sigh...

Went for mass at 5.30 pm and met Kenneth.. sat nt to him.. and he was surprised to me alone lor.. hahahaha...

No comments: