Last day of work before the CNY holidays come and I am totally moodless to get my butt and hands for that matter to work!
Ever since after the mad hse period, came back on Monday drag my feet to follow up with some of the items and then I am totally moodless to work.
Half day off on Wed and Thurs afternoon... Wed went with Godma and Bro to chinatown to soak in the CNY feeling. So fun and not that crowded. V good. Then yest went home to take a short nap and clean up the place a bit and then to out to meet hubby at Suntec.
The only thing that is abit sian is that since last week, was trying to get a watch coz hubby says he will buy me a watch for my VDay and Bday together lor. Saw the Guess? watch but it's always last piece here and there and the design is rather old liao.. so still thinking to get or not to get. Then yesterday, saw anothe watch fm Swatch. Not bad.. just not my kinda watch. But it is a pretty piece. $ is also v reasonable. So how ar? Still dont know to get which piece.
Anway, back to today, i think I can count the number of ppl who is in with 1 hand. Tat shows alot ya? Everyone is so CNY mood and tat includes me of course!! haha
Just cannot wait for the time to pass faster where I can go home and then to RCIA and then to countdown to CNY eve!
This year will be the 1st time that I am having reunion dinner at PIL's plc... will be bringing yu sheng and a chestnut cake dessert that I manage to discover from Chinatown.
Now the next question is to go for mass tml or on Sunday.
Friday, January 27
Quiet day in office
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
11:37:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment